The only way to overcome fears and develop confidence to speak up and place value on yourself is to practice.
This day is an opportunity to review and discuss individual observations of communication and interactions since the first course.
We will be exploring what’s working, not working and identifying individual areas for development and improvement. This will all be done in a safe, supportive and encouraging environment. key to this day is the opportunity to practice and refine skills/techniques/frameworks which are essential for developing the Confidence to be more Assertive.
Benefits of Follow up day
- Individual questionnaire to review observations, learning and development as well as assess personal goals and areas to be improved on
- Opportunity to revise/recap on key elements of Effective Communication
- Group discussion and interaction to promote deeper understanding
- Participant Role Plays
- Demonstration Role plays by Trainer
- Opportunity to develop a personal plan of action post Course
The course is run from 10am – 3pm and will be held in the Training room at no 44 Northumberland Road, which has more rooms and space attached to do role plays in private.
For Further Information.
Please contact Michaela Fitzpatrick on 01 2945682, 087 7824957 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org